Old 16-08-2011, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Does that make me a "real"gardner now??

wrote in message ...
In article ,
sheila wrote:

you are so right! I'm going for my last (five in a lifetime) Tetanus
booster, I had my previous one in 2004, I don't remember that! Good job
doctors keep records!

Oh, are they back to claiming lifetime immunity, then? I remember
when it was 3 years, then 5, then 10, then life, then back to 10,
and now it seems to be life again! Anyway, I have had at least a
dozen :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

It 's been 10 years for a long time - at least 18 years !
Didn't know the life long immunity was back in business.
Bill