Old 16-08-2011, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NT NT is offline

Default Does that make me a "real"gardner now??

On Aug 14, 7:39*pm, "sheila" wrote:
Hubby and *I levered out a great big shrub to replant elsewhere, I had the
garden fork, he had the spade, when we had finished, *I put my fork down
into the grass as is my habit, and then owwwwwwww, *my feet were in the way,
he rushed over, quickly took my trainer and sock off, and the tine had
skimmed my big toe, a centimetre to the right and I'd be in casualty, cor,
it didn't half hurt. *Which now reminds me, when was my last tetanus
injection???

I can see it now: 'Local gardener's rampage of violence'

NT