Old 16-08-2011, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Young apple tree advice please.

2 years ago I bought an apple tree and its first spring last year had
fruit.
This year it had no blossom and therefore no fruit but plenty of foliage.

It has been fed and watered since planting.

With one thing or another I have neglected this tree and it has a BAD case
of greenfly on the young shoots.

Something has to be done with this tree, either keep it and look after it
or dig it up and start again.

I don't know which variety it is as I have lost the details card which is
unlike me, I always like to keep the cards.

Any advice for me please?

Baz