Old 17-08-2011, 06:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
gregz gregz is offline

Default Indoor Tomatoes (grow lights)

mkr5000 wrote:
I'd like to try and see it CAN be done, but looking for advice from
someone who has done it.

I have a nice 400w HPS and MH lamp and a great place to grow -- would
like to try some tomatoes indoors this winter.

Specifically, what I'd really like to know are the easiest varieties for
these these conditions -- something medium size, not timy tim's or any cherry tomatoes.

Any help? Thank you.

I tried bringing plants in from outside, hot peppers, disaster, the bugs
also came in.

Greg