Old 17-08-2011, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Priscilla H. Ballou Priscilla H. Ballou is offline

Default White stuff on lawn

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

"Priscilla H. Ballou" wrote

It's a lot of fun making him happy, and I'll bet you'll have a good time
watching Lacy relax and enjoy being loved.

Priscilla

Today, the two of them were sitting up silently waiting for a tidbit from my
lunch. They were so patient and quiet, I had to go get a paper plate and
give them a nice chunk of my chicken pot pie. They are great friends, and
ate it all from the same plate. I've only seen them growl or nip at each
other when one gets too rough. They have been inseparable since they first
met.

Steve

That's lovely. :-)

Priscilla