Old 18-08-2011, 10:13 PM
NORTHDUK NORTHDUK is offline
Registered User

Default Mystery Animal Damaging my Lawn

In the last few days, an animal of some kind has been making its way across my garden and those of the three houses next to me. It has tunnelled under the fence leaving a hole that might allow a small terrier to pass through. It makes small round holes in the lawn. These are about one inch in diameter and roughly an inch deep. Whether it does this in a search for food, I can't tell. They don't look like tracks.

The animal seems to be nocturnal as the holes appear overnight and we haven't yet seen the culprit. Does anyone have any idea what this is?

GDMc