Old 20-08-2011, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default How much extent the chemical which are used in planting affectour health?

On Aug 19, 9:25*pm, wrote:
Hello guys,
How much extent the chemical which are used in planting affect our
health?
I really want to know as its important to our health.

* *It's all relative *... *not to worry *..
*- not breathing and not drinking water
have a much more profound effect on
health *... *or lack of such.
* *I hope this helps.

I'd add, and maybe to irritate someone, that every time you breathe
you breathe in chemicals.
Oh, I guess oxygen and nitrogen don't count