Old 20-08-2011, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Lost

Dave Hill wrote:
Lost
One Summer, should contain sunshine, rain free days and warm to even
hot weather.
If anyone knows the wareabouts of said Summer ........
Last seen 2009

I went home from putting out my stuff at the show, and realised I was
filthy, wearing filthy clothes, and very hot and sweaty. Had a bath and put
on my lovely new bought-on-a-whim summer dress that is both too young and
too flimsy for me. Almost as soon as I put it on the sky darkened and the
heavens opened. For about 3 or 4 hours. :-(

I've been asked not to wear this dress again.