Old 26-02-2003, 05:27 PM
Bri

Default Help info on growing Bamboo

Hi Tom:
My family was heavily into kiteing from about 91 until 96, competed at
Long Beach several times, got all types of kites, even one of the old
Lizard kite buggies with several traction kites. The Fighters are my
favorite though, love those tissue and bamboo originals even though the
synthetics are really good and much more durable. I just got a Tonkin
Bamboo plant that I figured I could use for kite spares and mini kites.
It is the kind of bamboo that is used for fly rods.
L8R, Bri.

tom A wrote:

to all those who replied to my original post thanks

here is a URL I just found today, I thought it was very interesting
and is in German (I believe) & English::
http://members.aol.com/woinem1/index/bamboo.htm#oo

hope you do also

thanks again
tom A.