Old 21-08-2011, 06:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default How much extent the chemical which are used in planting affectour health?

On Aug 20, 8:43*am, Frank wrote:
On Aug 19, 9:25*pm, wrote:

Hello guys,
How much extent the chemical which are used in planting affect our
health?
I really want to know as its important to our health.

* *It's all relative *... *not to worry *..
*- not breathing and not drinking water
have a much more profound effect on
health *... *or lack of such.
* *I hope this helps.

I'd add, and maybe to irritate someone, that every time you breathe
you breathe in chemicals.
Oh, I guess oxygen and nitrogen don't count

I'm with you Frank, this pseudoscience subset is desperately
pretending they know what they are talking about when they attempt to
inject their misinformed and misguided commune lifestyle on the entrie
population.

Indulge me a billy google; http://ipm.ncsu.edu/safety/factsheets/pestuse.pdf