Old 24-08-2011, 06:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Have you had an electrical accident in the garden?

"Janet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:52:44 -0400, Gary Woods
wrote:

Baz wrote:

SSSScary. An academic pure mathemetician who uses conjecture
as?conjecture?
on a website whose purpose is to mislead?

Misleading assumption in "purpose to mislead."
I think Nick put it better, and with a much smaller value of A(snark).

No, that just isn't British. Nick has the unfair advantage of knowing
what he's talking about: we can't have that!

:-)

Violet Elizabeth Bott comes to mind.
Janet

Not too piercing please ;-)