Old 24-08-2011, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default parking on grass

Bill Grey wrote:

Just a thought - with or without planning permission the run-off of rain
water will be he same. The difference to the property owner will be the
hassle of having plans drawn, and a fee of £150 paid for the permission.

Sounds more like a fund raising job to me !

I think you may be missing the point. Permission for impermeable
paving may well not be granted. You then have to use an approved
solution, but have lost money by attempting to do otherwise.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.