Old 24-08-2011, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Manners

"Janet" wrote in message
In article , nospamigg1937
@yahoo.co.uk says...

I'm still waiting to say "Thank you" for the lily of the valley
roots which you offered and which I have said "Yes please" to twice in
the past few years.

Dear Madam;

We regret that The President of the Rumrat Association of Flying Pigs has
been unnaccountably delayed on a gardens coach tour organised for urglers.
Could we interest you some leftover Kleeneze products instead?

""BRILLIANT"" I can hear the 'Well Done Janet' from here,

BUT, I am afraid that it shows that you have no idea how a Kleeneze
Distributorship works ;-))

Never mind, you are like me. We can't ALL be perfect can we :-)) Let's leave
that to others eh?

Kindest possible regards and again, well done. Make you urg's comic.

Mike