Old 25-08-2011, 02:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Mortgage Lifter

The Cook wrote:
For the last several years I have been trying lots of different
tomatoes and I have decided that next year I am only going to plant
Viva Italia, Better Boy, Early Girl and Jelly Bean. I am also going
to plant a second crop of Viva Italia and Better Boy since I seem to
have so much trouble with various and sundry blights and bugs.

a second crop in a different location or?

A couple of days ago I found out what was eating my cantaloupe -- a
turtle.

haha! the race goes to the turtle.
did you catch it in the act?

songbird