Old 25-08-2011, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Self sown tomatoes

Just to note that the area in the garden which was used to grow tomatoes
last year and was neglected this year is a mass of self sown tomato plants
which are now producing the first ripe tomatoes.
So presumably (given the severe winter we had) they could go on self seeding
for several years.
Not that they will be given the chance, however.

Any sign of the dreaded blight yet?
That is what normally finishes off my outdoor tomatoes.

Cheers

Dave R

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder