Old 25-08-2011, 11:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad Nad is offline

Default Mortgage Lifter

"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
FarmI wrote:

Have you planted any toms yet or do you need to wait a while longer?

My summer stuff is still in trays. The volunteers are coming up already
but there is still time for a frost before summer despite having budburst
on the stone fruits. So I will wait another 3 weeks to be safe.

How we differ, you are thinking of planting and I am thinking of harvest
I have been canning and freezing my summer bounty planning for the winter
while on the other side of the planet the summer is upon them.

In a way it does seem like, I am in the Muggle's world and the other side
is just past the 9 and 3/4 magical world.

--
Nad