Old 25-08-2011, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Veg ID please...

Mike Lyle wrote:
Yes, but Someone (apols if you find the capital initiial offensive,
someone) said "And eat as bean sprouts, which cost a lot from the
supermarket."

Which is weird in another way, cos they don't (IME) cost very much at all!

A little pedantry goes a long way, I know, so I won't do it again
till my next turn comes round. I grow pea shoots, myself, when I can
remember.

Yeah, I know that feeling. I have many many out of date sprouting seeds as
well as all my other out of date seeds. And then when I do remember, I
forget to stop them turning into leafy plants!