Old 26-08-2011, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Self sown tomatoes

Vicky wrote ...

Bob Hobden wrote:
Regarding Glyphosate, I have not seen any research on how it is used,
usually as a one off spot treatment, on an allotment to kill pernicious
weeds. All research I have read is regarding the continued and constant
spraying of crop fields and the problems that then occur, a totally
different unrelated type of use entirely.

I work loosely on the basis "if I wouldn't want to eat it, I dont' want it
on my food crops". Althuogh I do give allowance for not really wanting a
chicken manure pellet sandwich.

But you don't spray it on your food crops you spray it on the perennial
weeds. :-)

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup