Old 27-08-2011, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Using Entourage for urg Mk2

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 09:49:29 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Aug 27, 10:56*am, kay wrote:
I've been using Entourage for urg, and it's slowly dawned on me that my
postings don't seem to be getting through. Nothing at my end to suggest
why they shouldn't. Does anyone have experience of Entourage? It's
better than my current method for reading urg, but not much good to me
if I can't reply!

--
kay

I use Google groups. More user friendly.
Eternal September when it breaks down as it seems to quite often.

They are both free

Some people filter out messages from Google groups because that's
where most of the spam comes from. There are lots of free news
servers. The most reliable way to read and post to newsgroups is to
use an application that can have multiple servers attached. I use
Agent with 11 news servers.

Steve

--
Neural network applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com