Old 20-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Jody

Default Fertilizer Question

"Frank Mamone" wrote in message
True..Which brings up the question when we say WPG are we talking water

or
tank size?

Tank size. However, for non-standard shaped tanks like hex, the rule may
not apply. For example, a tank that is much taller than a standard tank may
require more wattage to penetrate down far enough for the plants. WPG is a
general rule, but there are exceptions.

It's exactly like a DIY except it comes with a bubble counter/ reactor and

little canister.
Look he

http://www.petsmart.com/fish/shoppin...ucts/product_3
3004.shtml

Okay, seems reasonable. 10 bubbles per second should be more than enough
for a 25g assuming the bubbles are dissolving adequately. For the
AquaClears you should keep the tank filled-up enough that it touches the
spillway of the filter; you don't want a waterfall effect.

Jody