Old 28-08-2011, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

In article ,
Peter James wrote:
One swallow - even with a famous name - does not a summer make. And
even if it did, there's a very big difference between working all your
life in smoky rooms and having neighbours who smoke outdoors.

Indeed. But did you read the attached URL's?

I suppose you are a strong believer in the tobacco companies assertion
that there is no proven link between tobacco and lung disease?

Of course not. Just that the link between passive smoking and lung disease
is far more difficult to prove.

You seem to think Roy Castle proves it. Despite his death being many years
ago. Where are all the other famous people so afflicted?

If one does you, I had a neighbour who worked in pubs and clubs all his
life, and didn't smoke. He didn't die of cancer or any other smoking
related disease - and at a ripe old age.

--
*A fool and his money are soon partying *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.