Old 29-08-2011, 12:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 28/08/2011 18:58, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:39:10 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

On 28/08/2011 15:15, Peter James wrote:
The Medway wrote:

On 28/08/2011 10:20, Peter James wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

In article1k6pbn0.zrjw1i1dikjd4N%pfjames2000@googlem ail.com,
Peter wrote:
Could you name someone who as died from passive smoking? Anywhere
in the world will do.

How about Roy Castle a man who died from lung cancer and who never
smoked. Said he picked up the disease from the night clubs he
worked in and where smoking was rampant.
For further information see the following URL's.

One swallow - even with a famous name - does not a summer make. And
even if it did, there's a very big difference between working all
your life in smoky rooms and having neighbours who smoke outdoors.

Indeed. But did you read the attached URL's?

I suppose you are a strong believer in the tobacco companies
assertion that there is no proven link between tobacco and lung
disease?

There is conclusive evidence to link active smoking with lung cancer.
Passive smoking is however a myth.
I think that this will be my last posting on this subject. There's
none so bllind as those who will not see!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11844169

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Smok...hers-(Passive-

Smoking).htm

http://www.helpwithsmoking.com/passive-smoking.php

http://bookshop.rcplondon.ac.uk/details.aspx?e=305

Peter

http://www.forestonline.org/info/passive-smoking/

MRD.

MRD Minimum Required Distribution (qualified retirement plans and IRAs)
MRD Metal Raiders (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
MRD Ministry of Rural Development (various countries)
MRD Marine Resources Division (various states)
MRD Marketing Requirements Document
MRD Market Requirements Document
MRD Movement for the Restoration of Democracy (Pakistan)
MRD Machine-Readable Dictionary
MRD Matched Related Donor
MRD Mirrodin (game)
MRD Mission Requirements Document
MRD Motorized Rifle Division
MRD Mandatory Removal Date (from military service)
MRD Minimum Residual Disease
MRD Mandatory Retirement Date
MRD Merida, Venezuela - Alberto Carnevalli (Airport Code)
MRD Manual Ring-Down
MRD Mandatory Release Date
MRD Multicystic Renal Dysplasia
MRD Marginal Reflex Distance
MRD Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution
MRD Marketing Research Department
MRD Maximum Rank Distance
MRD Material Required Date
MRD Multicast Routing Debugger
MRD Master Requirements Directory
MRD Materiel Release Denial
MRD Mobile Receive Diversity
MRD Maintenance Requirements Determination (Australian government)
MRD Multi-Resolution Decomposition
MRD Memorandum for Regional Directors (DCAA)
MRD Maximum Relative Density (asphalt)
MRD Maximum Release Date
MRD Minimum Rank Distance
MRD Minimum Reacting Dose
MRD Maintenance Requirements Document
MRD Material Requirements Data
MRD Marine Design Center
MRD Milestone Review Document
MRD Materiel Requirements Document
MRD Military Requirements Determination
MRD Materiel Redistribution Division
MRD Maintenance Reference Documentation
MRD Management Resource Database (public defenders database)
MRD Master Requirements Document
MRD US Army Corps of Engineers, Missouri River Division
MRD Material Receipt Date
MRD Market Release Date
MRD Material Release Document
MRD Myst, Riven and D'ni (game series)