Old 29-08-2011, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 28/08/2011 21:07, dennis@home wrote:

"charles" wrote in message
In article , dennis@home
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article , Peter
James wrote:
Could you name someone who as died from passive smoking? Anywhere
in the world will do.

How about Roy Castle a man who died from lung cancer and who never
smoked. Said he picked up the disease from the night clubs he worked
in and where smoking was rampant. For further information see the
following URL's.

One swallow - even with a famous name - does not a summer make. And
even if it did, there's a very big difference between working all your
life in smoky rooms and having neighbours who smoke outdoors.

that's true.. you can choose not to go into smoke filled rooms.

not if your job depends on it.

That's why we have a smoking ban, you can't go into smoke filled rooms
because of your job anymore.

No, we have a smoking ban because a fanatical group of anti smokers,
backed up by the lobbying of multi national drug companies, forced it
through.

Its undemocratic & basd on false evidence.