Old 29-08-2011, 01:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 28/08/2011 23:45, dennis@home wrote:

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 23:24:40 +0100 Steve Walker wrote :
As a smoker you won't have the experience, but I frequently recoil from
the smell of tobacco smoke and look round to find someone smoking 20 or
30 feet away!

It's extraordinary now to think that there was a time (before I took up
travelling) when people smoked on planes. A good while back I had a
number of British Rail archive films of the 1950s and smoking at your
desk seemed to be the norm.

That was when most people didn't think smoking harmed them.
Now the sensible ones have realised the truth and stopped.

The ones that continue also don't believe smoking harms others.

That would be because there is no credible evidence to support that view.

Not really surprising as there are a lot of fools about.

You being their undisputed king ****wit.