Old 29-08-2011, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 29/08/2011 00:02, dennis@home wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
The selfishness of smokers has always amazed me. I have worked with and
been friends with a number and two things stick out. Firstly, in the
days when you could smoke in pubs, the whole group had to sit and suffer
in the smoking area, even if there was only one smoker with us,
otherwise they'd whinge and moan so much that they'd ruin the evening.

I find it very amusing. Non smokers always said how much they hated pubs
because of the smoke. Now they're all non smoking, they're closing in
droves...

That's because the pubs never catered for the non smokers and they all
went elsewhere.

Sorry ****wit, they wanted to, but pejorative legislation prevented them
from doing so.

They lost the best part of a generation of customers who don't see any
reason to go to the pub now.

Mainly because of the smoking ban idiot.

There are plenty of other places that did cater for non smokers that
have a growing customer base.

No doubt you can name them?