Old 29-08-2011, 08:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
TGH TGH is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 27/08/2011 17:37, 'Mike' wrote:
"The Medway wrote in message
On 27/08/2011 16:18, Interloper wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" mocked:

Why don't you try getting a life?

Most likely Dave has already got a life and he is trying to hang on to it
and his health by avoiding passive smoking.

Could you name someone who as died from passive smoking? Anywhere in the
world will do.

Margaret Horsborough
25 Colchester Road
Leicester

My next door neighbour when I lived in Leicester in the 60's and 70's

A non smoker, died of Lung Cancer due to secondary/passive smoking whilst in
an office environment.

I would also like to add that the treatment that I received in hospital
recently when I firs,t had a quadruple heart by pass, followed by a LUNG
decortication, was enhanced because I didn't smoke and NEVER HAD SMOKED

Come off your 'I know my rights' high horse. YOU pollute the air I breath. I
don't pollute the air you breath.

We have the same argument with you very selfish polluters on the cruise
ships. I cruise a lot and have to endure you polluting MY balcony.

If you were meant to smoke, you would have been born with a chimney out of
you head.

And Roy Castle, a famous case if I am not mistaken.

TGH