Old 29-08-2011, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 02:04:41 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

I certainly wouldn't smell most of those from 30 feet away and those
that I might, are serving useful purposes, except possibly the fried
onions Funnily enough I did some work for a curry factory once - we
installed an odour reduction system, as the smell of onions coming from
their vents was irritating the nearby residents and the council were
threatening to close them down.

snip
SteveW

Please go and install odour reduction systems on every DeadLucky Fried
Buzzard outlet.

How can they make so much stink? And it hangs around so much.

I don't actually buy any takeaway foods but on the odd occasion that I
have had some chicken, it has been OK. I guess it is something to do with
the pressure cooker/frying technique that makes enough stink to fill
several football pitches (or microWales).

--
Rod