Old 29-08-2011, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Gib Bogle[_2_] Gib Bogle[_2_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 29/08/2011 3:53 a.m., Christina Websell wrote:

Try it. I wish my new neighbours would just smoke rather than only occupy
their house when they are going to have a huge party. A car blocked me in,
and I asked them to move (this was at 9a.m. and he said he would only be
there for a few minutes, so I agreed ok) It was there until 7 pm. and
there were people spilling into the street talking at the top of their
voices all day.
This is a quiet area, this is the 2nd noisy party in a few weeks. They will
not fit in if they continue.
They do not even seem to be living there, just using it for parties.
It drives me wild.
Tina

Noise pollution drives me up the wall, too.