Old 29-08-2011, 08:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Fouling By Cats

On 8/29/2011 1:14 PM, LilAbner wrote:
On 8/29/2011 2:53 AM, careen wrote:
Can anyone suggest how to stop cats fouling my front lawn, the street
has about 7 cats and 1 in particular has started fouling on the grass, I
managed to stop them fouling in flower beds, but trying to stop the
grass foul is driving me nuts, I have seen him do this early hours of
morning. tried sprays of cat repellant without sucess as we have had so
much rain,
Anyone have advice please

.22 works well.

Don't think they even allow pellet guns where he lives