Old 29-08-2011, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Anyone know Mike Crowe?

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 03:51:05 -0700 (PDT), Blight
wrote:

On Aug 29, 11:37*am, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 23:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Blight

wrote:
Trying to locate Mike Crowe, who formerly lived on the IOW. Was told
he was a regular and valued contributor to this NG, so wonder if
anyone knows his current whereabouts please?

Morning, Mike!
Have you tried looking up your own fundament.

I am not Mike thankfully...............just trying to find out where
he is now, as I need to arrange a meeting with him.

You lucky chap! And you poor chap!

I hope I detected a significant note of sarcasm in your original post!

Just google "Mike Crowe Isle of Wight" - he's (in)famous enough to
have a load of listings with email address/phone numbers/snail mail
address peppered among them.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk