Old 29-08-2011, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:40:54 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Fuschia wrote:
By all means let's talk about alcohol in another thread, but that's
not what the OP was complaining about.

He wasn't 'complaining' at all. Just the usual troll.

He's not the 'usual' troll on the gardening group which I follow, so I
assume you are referring to the diy group.
But it's been quite enlightening to learn just how extreme some
addicts can be in defence of their habit. It's a reminder why we need
to have laws to protect the innocent majority from the diminishing few
who set their own needs above their neighbours' comfort and safety.