Old 29-08-2011, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb Tim Lamb is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Interloper wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" observed:

I was referring generally. I don't know the gentleman. But since
he hasn't participated in the thread it's safe to say he's a troll

You're right, we haven't heard much from the OP since he lit the blue
touch-paper and retired to a safe distance!

He initiated a lively, entertaining thread though ;-)

;-) It comes up about every year. With the same predictable arguments.

Probably felt he couldn't add much to the experts comments.

My opinion of smokers was formed when it was legal to smoke in cinemas.
The smokers hand was invariably positioned so that the smoke did not
drift towards his own face.

I don't think 23 years exposure to office smokers has shortened my life
but I do still wish they wouldn't do it. I have now survived a further
28 years with hazards limited to harvesting dust, chemical sprays and
welding fumes:-)

regards

--
Tim Lamb