Old 29-08-2011, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Anyone know Mike Crowe?

"Andy Mabbett" ?? wrote
"Blight" wrote Jake wrote:
Blight wrote:
poison.dwarf.catcher wrote:
Blight wrote:
Trying to locate Mike Crowe, who formerly lived on the IOW. Was told
he was a regular and valued contributor to this NG, so wonder if
anyone knows his current whereabouts please?

Lives on the IOW - yes
Regular - yes
Valued - lol

Morning, Mike!
Have you tried looking up your own fundament.

I am not Mike thankfully...............just trying to find out where
he is now, as I need to arrange a meeting with him.

You lucky chap! And you poor chap!

I hope I detected a significant note of sarcasm in your original post!

Just google "Mike Crowe Isle of Wight" - he's (in)famous enough to
have a load of listings with email address/phone numbers/snail mail
address peppered among them.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk

He has apparently moved away from the IOW, and is proving pretty
difficult to find!

No he's still on the island. If he was moving, we would get a blow-by-blow
account, every day for 6 months (remember the Spanish move)
Evert time he posts I say to myself 'Thank goodness we're surrounded by
water'. Long may he stay on the island.

Welcome to uk.r.g. Blight, I see this is your 1st post, so welcome to
Usenet.

9 minutes after your post 'Mike' posted in OT OT Warning.

A quick search, Google or otherwise using Mike Crowe. RN Electricians. Isle
of Wight. will give you his address in Shanklin (Ijust did it) and from
there it's not too difficult to get a phone number.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.