Old 30-08-2011, 01:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

In message
, mike
writes
On Aug 28, 12:40*am, Jon wrote:

For a more balanced view on the subject, the singer Joe Jackson decided
to look into REAL facts regarding smoking and wrote "Smoke Lies, and the
Nanny State"

It can be downloaded here as a doc or PDF file:

Jon

In what way are Joe Jackson's views on smoking any more "balanced"
than Gary Glitter's views on the age of consent?

Not read it but ...

I think that the general thrust is that he has gone out to find real
facts rather than the oft peddled assumptions

Paul Gadd's sexual preferences are out of tune with the current commonly
accepted norms. I'm not sure what the relevance is

--
geoff