Old 30-08-2011, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Elmo[_5_] Elmo[_5_] is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 30/08/2011 6:02 PM, Hugh - Was Invisible wrote:
On 30/08/2011 07:50, charles wrote:
In , The Medway Handyman
wrote:

On 2011-08-28, Steve
wrote:

The selfishness of smokers has always amazed me.

They're junkies. Junkies will lie, cheat, steal, do *anything* to get
their fix. Junkies deny realities obvious to non-junkies. The life of
the junky revolves around their addiction. Nothing else matters.

Yup. I got stared at long and hard in company "personnel" meetings when
I asked if I could take 15-20 minutes off every hour

Again, just how large is this cigarette that takes 20 mins to smoke?

The cigarette doesn't take 20 minutes to smoke - but the absence from
work
could be that long:

Leave desk, go to toilet, wait for lift, use lift (which stops at all
floors), go outside, look in bag or pocket for cigarettes, same with
lighter/matches, smoke cigarette, go back indoors (having first found
security pass in pocket/bag, wait for lift, use lift, go to toilet,
return
to desk. That's an easy 20 minutes.

You forgot continuing to chat with colleague who came out later until
he/she finishes their cigarette.

S/he also forget to wash hands.