Old 30-08-2011, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default Something has had me goldfish?

In message
Janet wrote:

In article ,
says...
the linked
photo's below will show very little flight path for a heron or
even a seagull to land and takeoff

AFAIK, flying herons never land in water; they wade into water from land.
There's plenty of room to land on the lawn and stroll to the pond.

Janet.

I've added a bit more wire and wrapped them around a few more
garden canes, this should stop the heron at least until I can make
another net type cover.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk