Old 31-08-2011, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Qwight Qwight is offline

Default Does ANYBODY ..........

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:10:50 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Mike, you are very fond of telling people on this group that if they
don't like the way it is used they should start their own moderated
group. I only look in here occasionally but I have seen you say so
several times.

Since you are yourself unhappy with the way it is being used, it would
seem sensible for you to now set them an example, and start your own
moderated gardening group. Then when you consider that a message
should have been emailed you could treat it accordingly.

These people on uk.rec.gardening seem to be a decent sort of crowd, if
perhps a little unworldly when it comes to internet protocol. They
don't understand or indeed deserve the sort of posting that is common
on the other groups that you and I use. It would be the action of a
gentleman to leave them to their own devices. Do you think you could
manage that?

"" These people on uk.rec.gardening seem to be a decent sort of crowd, if
perhaps a little unworldly when it comes to internet protocol.""

Maybe you are so right! Beyond learning?

Same old Mike. Never a straight answer.