Old 02-09-2011, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default What is this beetle?

I have been picking and freezing runner beans this morning. In so doing
I have come across several beetles(?) The are all green, making them
perfect camouflage amongst the beans, oval almost round about 1.2cm in
size. As my crop is good I assume they are benign. However I would like
to know what they are and if they are a possible problem. The only one I
can tell is that they are so well camouflaged that we may end up eating
them, added protein anyway. ;-)