Old 03-09-2011, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default takes the biscuit

In article , Sacha
writes
The air ambulance landed in the village the other day. Apparently
someone had an argument with a chainsaw...

Oh blimey
who won?

I'd love to do a safety course on chainsaws as I'd love to get one but
dare not until i know how to use them safely. I've seen the kickback
they can have when you hit metal in a tree trunk!
At the moment anyway I myself am hobbling as I've strained my Achilles
tendon, luckily not snapped it but watching grass get higher and hedge
get more unruly though i can drive and I can walk slowly so I can stand
and prune
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph