Old 04-09-2011, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Carol Klein row

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 13:16:17 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

A friend has just read me an article from the Sunday Telegraph main
paper which says that Carol Klein has had to close her nursery, Glebe
Cottage Plants. It says she has had a row with the landlord over a
large pile of compost. I gather the land on which the nursery stands
is only rented tthough her house and garden are owned.

It was in the Guradian a few days ago.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/au...ursery-closure

Seems a bit daft to me.
--
Paul C

Might be daft but look at the wonderful publicity :-))

ANY publicity is good publicity isn't it?

The only publicity which proved fatal, was that spoken by Ratner!!!

Look at the publicity I get, very anti in the speaker's eye, but so many
people, 'real people' know me that there is ALWAYS a flow of emails. Look
at
the recent one with reference to my address and the photo of me with the
National Service (Royal Air Force) Association Ensign. Great for
recruitment
to the Association. (That is the one where I was the President and people
were confused about RAFA, The Royal Air Forces Association!!!)

Henry Ford said, "Half of my advertising is a waste of money, the trouble
is
I don't know which half" ..... FREE advertising and publicity is 100% no
waste!

I will of course be using it for publicity for Shanklin Theatre, but does
anybody know who the group are in this photo? Taken last night.
http://www.myalbum.com/Album=TOCZXXCA

No Christine, nothing to do with the Royal Navy, OR, the Royal Air Force
;-))

Guesses on here please ;-)

Mike