Old 05-09-2011, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Is there a mycologist in the house?

On 03/09/2011 22:18, Jake wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 19:41:21 +0100, wrote:

(snip)
Thanks Mr Spider. I'd suggest that using a photo posting site such as
Flickr or Photobucket (and there are loads of others which other
posters will probably recommend) is better - we tend to ignore "click
to download" links because we never know what we will end up
downloading.

Do you always check to see what you are downloading when you click on
the photo at those sites? Because you are actually downloading a file
to your computer to view it.

At least with a button marked "click to download" you know clearly that
something is being downloaded to your computer.

--

Jeff