Old 05-09-2011, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Is there a mycologist in the house?

On 04/09/2011 13:38, RG wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 22:18:55 +0100, JakeNospam@invalid wrote:

Thanks Mr Spider. I'd suggest that using a photo posting site such as
Flickr or Photobucket (and there are loads of others which other
posters will probably recommend) is better - we tend to ignore "click
to download" links because we never know what we will end up
downloading.

Yes I'm sorry about that Jake. I was already 'in' that site for another
purpose so it was easiest at the time to push that picture the same way.
If there is a next time I'll use Photobucket.

Why? I had been looking at numerous photosharing sites and rejected
them all because of their sign-up requirements or lack of copyright
clarity. And I don't want to give them my email address (I guess I
could use a disposable one, but not all are accepted) as I don't want
endless spam. So I couldn't believe my luck when I came across your
link. Add to that the fact that myfreefilehosting also allows other
type of file to be uploaded. And no email address of any sort required.

--

Jeff