Old 06-09-2011, 12:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default Big garden fail again.

"The Cook" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 03:31:46 -0400, "DogDiesel"
wrote:

"Derald" wrote in message

"DogDiesel" wrote:

But I cant get a grip on these F-ing morning glories.

Suggestions.
Pull them early and pull them often. The seedlings are easy to spot.
This
is some else's photo of some "improved" variety but seedlings of the
noxious
natives look very similar:
http://aardvarque.com/2006/11/27/DSCN2032.JPG/view
--
Derald
FL USDA zone 9a

They even took over my mulch bin. I cant see it.

But a scrap tomato plant is growing there , I threw in there last year.
and
the tomatoes are awesome.

You have to pull them up or spray them before they set seeds. The
earlier the better. Earlier is also easier to pull up. And never
turn them under.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

Yes, well, they been turned under numerous times.

What really killed it this year is I got sick for three weeks and let
it go.

I could of done a better job.