Old 06-09-2011, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Carol Klein row

In article ,
Janet writes
Obviously, at age 65 she did NOT think it made financial sense to buy
the house next door to get an extra 3 acres of land .... when the
property market values are falling and so many nursery businesses are
going under or struggling to stay afloat.

Ah but I did say it might have been in her interest if only to safeguard
her own Business already standing, which clearly, in this case it would
have done.
However as you say who are we to wonder about people's motives I ma sure
there were reasons behind it all.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy