Old 07-09-2011, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default connection limit warning?

On 2011-09-06 22:22:36 +0100, Martin said:

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:14:05 +0100, Sacha wrote:

I did a bit of computing this morning, then rushed off to pick up the
grandson and bring him home to stay for a bit. I've been overseeing
the
urgent task of constructing some Thomas the Tank Engine track!

LOL we have to do the same thing when we are in England.

Well, I do mean overseeing. I'd started the job but the person who
helps me in the house walked in and said "Oh I LOVE this" and it turned
out that in the 13 years I've known her, I had never discovered she'd
spent childhood hours 'designing' her train tracks. She has made him a
super lay out and I've got to photograph it so that we remember it! He
is enchanted and I think tomorrow may bring a trip to Buckfastleigh
railway station shop for more rolling stock!

The real thing? We took our grandson to the National Railway Museum in
York. Their shop had far too many Thomas the Tank Engine products on
sale. It was hard to make him leave the shop.

This is the same. You can ride on a real steam train from Buckfastleigh
to Totnes and back, visiting the Rare Breeds Farm at Totnes, too. Then
you go back to the shop which is stuffed to the gills with Thomas stuff as
well as serious colectors' stuff and then you take a reluctant
heels-digging-in child out of there before your wallet melts!
--
Sacha

We did http://www.bathtravel.co.uk/holiday.php?holiday=4572 last Month

PRICE AND WHAT'S INCLUDED

Premier Silver Service Dining

Return travel with welcome champagne on boarding, at seat silver service
dining including a hearty English breakfast, morning tea and coffee and a
four course dinner with coffee and chocolates served after a
champagne-assisted departure on the return journey.

Great experience

Mike