Old 07-09-2011, 07:06 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Moore[_2_] View Post
As we have had threads with spring, autumn and winter in the subject
lines iin the last 2 days, I just had to add one including summer. It
feels very autumnal in my garden now, and it's cutting-back and
ticying-up time.
Goodbue summer!
Autumn's lovely. My favourite time of year. All those red and orange leaves and flowers, and the apple crop - I have 8 different varieties, all different colours. And the spring bulbs already putting up shoots and reminding you that , despite winter, life goes on.