Old 08-09-2011, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default OT OT Google chrome

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:35:47 +0000, Granity
wrote:

Has anyone tried Google Chrome browser?
Is it worth using instead of Internet Explorer or Firefox?

Don't use Google Chrome unless you're happy for it to report back to
Google all your browsing habbits, it builds up a profile so that it can
tailor adverts etc to plague you with instead use SRWare Iron which is
the same software without the google bits. 'SRWare Iron - The Browser
of the Future' (http://tinyurl.com/4qlm5r)

The report back is optional and SFAIK it defaults to no.

I have it enabled because I use the developer path versions - that's
currently 14.0.835.2 m

No adverts either.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com