Old 09-09-2011, 12:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default OT - Somewhere to visit?

In article , shazzbat
writes
In late October we'll be going to a wedding in Welwyn Garden City. We'll be
returning to the Bournemouth area next day, and as we very rarely get to
that area just north of London, we thought it would be nice to find
somewhere to visit on the way back.

Any recommedations?

If you like rarer plants and not just the cafe and things you never knew
you wanted then do try Little Heath nursery in Potten End near
Berkhamsted. Little tea room is very good, plants a bit haphazard but
some real gems.It's in the middle of a wood with a crummy overgrown
entrance. It's on Internet.
Ayletts is very good, all singing all dancing but good quality plants
and large selection of shrubs plus cafe and fancy goods and
paraphernalia bit.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph