Old 09-09-2011, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default wheelbarrow reviews?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
My trusty old barrow is beginning to get holes in it. I have been out to
see some and they are really quite shallow, absolutely useless for putting
hedge cuttings or bulky light stuff.

Anyone care to recommend a version I should consider?
I'm not that tall but did think of a builder's barrow. Prefer a
steel/metal one rather than those dozy plastic ones.

I use one bought a steel from a farmers merchant, I think it's designed for
mucking out horses. Its deep, well balanced, and still going strong after 15
years use. I did give it a coat of paint about 12 years ago mind.

Mike