Old 10-09-2011, 01:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default eupatorium

I have been coddling three largish cuttings and now plants of what i
thought by leaves etc. was some sort of Hoheria,

Today found they were instead a white flowered Eupatroium unlike the
normal dark pink and white ones I knew.

Leaves are glossy and green and whole plant seems almost like a shrub
the way it grows. Flowers are like Hoheria definitely not purpureum,
well they are white anyway, nearest is maculatum but leaves are smooth
and shiny and growth is very strong on one stem rather than multiple
like most perennials

Which E. would this be please? I've got to identify them if i want to
offload them
--
Janet Tweedy